Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! What better way to wish someone you love a Happy Valentine’s Day, than with your child's very own artwork!
This year I am super excited about this fun fundraiser my students get to be a part of in their art class.
- In Person students:
- Complete art in class
- Take home, preview work, and fill out order form Jan. 18th
- Return all work and order forms by Jan. 22nd
- Virtual students:
- Pick up packet in office during the week of Jan. 11th
- Complete art at home using art videos on Mrs. Allen’s art page.
- Return all work and order by Jan. 22nd
For Best Results:
- Use markers, crayons, and sharpies
- Use lots of color
- Fill the space of the paper
- Keep picture simple
- Keep picture inside the boundaries on paper
Also please be careful when viewing work at home. Please send work back unharmed. I would hate to have someone’s masterpiece destroyed before sending it to be printed.