Music In Our Schools Month (MIOSM) is the annual celebration that promotes high quality music education programs in schools. During the month, Thelma Jones will highlight music the week of March 29 - April 2, 2021.
TJE will participate in the “Music Connects Us” themed Spirit Week by celebrating through dress:
- Monday – “Music Ties us Together!” Wear a Tie to celebrate how music brings people together.
- Tuesday – “Inside Out Day” Wear your clothes inside out to celebrate how music touches our feelings and emotions.
- Wednesday – “Sound of my Heart Day” Wear your Valentine's shirt or the colors red or pink.
- Thursday - "Music Across the Decades" Wear an outfit that reflects a decade or style of great music. (don't forget shoes for PE)
- Friday – MISD Holiday, NO SCHOOL!!!
Your attire must meet school dress code!