Music In Our Schools Week
TJE - Wear a Tie
TJE will participate in the “Music Connects Us” themed Spirit Week by celebrating through dress:
- Monday – “Music Ties us Together!” Wear a Tie to celebrate how music brings people together.
- Tuesday – “Inside Out Day” Wear your clothes inside out to celebrate how music touches our feelings and emotions.
- Wednesday – “Sound of my Heart Day” Wear your Valentine's shirt or the colors red or pink.
- Thursday - "Music Across the Decades" Wear an outfit that reflects a decade or style of great music. (don't forget shoes for PE)
- Friday – MISD Holiday, NO SCHOOL!!!
Your attire must meet school dress code!